800 North Road, Fenton Michigan 48430
Support the FAC
FOR NEW MEMBERSHIPS AND MEMBERSHIP RENEWALS AND DONATIONS, SEE THE HOME PAGE
HERE'S FOUR EASY WAYS TO SHOP
& SUPPORT THE CLUB
1. SUPPORT OUR LOCAL DONORS!
Support local businesses which support FAC:
Union Gas on Leroy Street, Fenton
Marathon Gas on Silver Lake Road in Fenton
2. SHOP AT VG'S & OTHER SPARTAN STORES? BRING US YOUR RECEIPTS!
Thanks to Karen's arranging our participation in the Spartan Direct your Dollars Program, you can contribute to Fenton Alano Club by simply bringing your receipts from any Spartan Store (including VG's, Alpine Marketplace and Holly Hoods) or giving them to any board member. We'll receive a portion of your spending as a community contribution from Spartan. More info at this link.
3. SHOP AT KROGER? HERE'S HOW TO HELP THE CLUB AT THE SAME TIME!
You can support the club every time you shop at any Kroger store. And you can help all the more by encouraging fellow members to follow your lead. Here's how.
If you already have a Kroger Plus Card or use your phone number in lieu of a card, just follow the steps below.
If you do not have a Kroger Plus Card or use your phone number when shopping at any Kroger store, please obtain a card by visiting the customer service center at your Kroger store. Once you have your card, follow the steps below to register it online.
1. If you've already registered for an online Kroger Plus Card account, proceed to step 8 below.
2. If you have Kroger Plus Card, visit http://krogercommunityrewards.com to register it online. If you use your phone number instead of card, call (877) 576-7587 to obtain your Kroger Plus Card number. Record the card number, then visit http://krogercommunityrewards.com to register it online
3. Click "sign up today" in the "new customer?" Box.
4. Next, enter your zip code, click on your favorite store, enter your email address, and create a password. Agree to the terms and conditions, then click the button.
5. You'll receive a confirmation email within a few minutes. Once the email arrives, open the message and click the confirmation link. You will be returned to the Kroger site.
6. Click "my account" and use your email address and password to log in.
7. Click "edit Kroger community rewards information" and enter your Kroger Plus Card number. Proceed to step 9.
8. If you have an online Kroger account, log in at http://krogercommunityrewards.com. Click "edit Kroger community rewards information" and update or confirm your personal information.
9. Next, enter "Fenton Alano Club" as the name of your organization.
10. You'll see a list of organizations. Select "Fenton Alano Club" and click "confirm."
11. To verify your enrollment, you should see "Fenton Alano Club" on the right-hand side of your information page.
12. You're now ready to shop and support Fenton Alano Club.
Remember, every time you shop at Kroger, you must swipe your Kroger Plus Card or enter the phone number associated with it for your purchases to benefit the club.
4. HELP US WITH OUR WISH-LIST.
All items donated throughout the year GREATLY reduces club cost and is very much appreciated! THANK YOU!
Coffee, Pretzel Rods, Indiv. Wrapped Hard Candies, Paper Towels, Napkins, Plastic Solo Cups, Slightly Used AA / NA Books, 12 & 12, 24 Hour Readings, etc (Hard or Soft Cover) for Meeting Tables and Re-Sale.
Dish Soap, Hand Soap (Pump Style), Kitchen Size Towels, Pine Sol Cleaner (used on all basement flooring), Toilet Bowl and Sink Cleaner.
4ft, 6ft, 8ft Fluorescent Bulbs (Single Pin), Standard LED Light Bulbs, Throw Rugs - all sizes. Electric Fans, 8x10 Picture Frames, Winter Ice Salt, Commercial Size Extension Cords, Decoration (New Years, Valentines, Easter, 4th of July).
Copy Paper, Regular Security Envelopes, Highlighters, Sticky Notes, Clear Packing and Duct Tape, Large Paper Clips and EPSON WF-2750 Series Ink (black & color).