• Rehab.help.org is a community organization dedicated to empowering people suffering from substance abuse addiction with tools and resources to start their personal journey toward recovery. We create and publish comprehensive, unbiased, free web based resources that have been featured and is referenced by many governmental agencies and organizations across the web.
• Fenton Area Resources and Referral Network, Inc.
• Common Ground: 24 hour Resource and Crisis Help.
800-231-1127 (Number is also available to receive text messages for assistance).
• Alcoholics Anonymous: A.A. Hotline 505-327-0731
• Sacred Heart Rehab
• Flint Odyssey House
• Brighton Center
• Catholic Charities
• Key Development Center (Brighton)
• Community Programs Inc. (Waterford)
Shelters for Women in Flint, MI
• Carriage Town Ministries
• Shelter of Flint Inc.
• Outreach Shelter For Women.
• Answer Center for Women.
• Mission of Hope